ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT & SPECIAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR
NotePro™ is the Medical Content Wizard that saves Clinicians time, simplifies their note-making practices, links all aspects of patient care, provides a portable document that is compatible with all Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platforms and automates insurance coding.
Due to company growth, we are interested in hiring someone who takes pride in owning their job responsibilities, shows up for work each day with a “can-do” spirit, projects the joy of life and purpose in their work and demonstrates a willingness to serve others in all their interactions with other people.
• Job seekers who can concentrate on minute details, roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done, while keeping an eye on the big picture are who we want to have apply for this position!
• We are willing to train an outstanding applicant who possesses basic knowledge, skills and abilities, but they first have to convince us that they will be a value-add to the team and also demonstrate personal work experience that meets our most critical business needs.
This is an immediate job opening that is full of challenges. The person in this job will help organize and facilitate the work and work schedules of the CEO, who fully appreciates the fact that there is NOTHING routine, repetitive or boring about scheduling activities and impacting the effectiveness of other people!
This position acts as a true partner to the CEO, performing a wide range of administrative tasks to enhance their effectiveness at implementing business strategies; sample duties include conducting research, compiling data and preparing presentations, managing/overseeing special projects, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, event planning, etc. Other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Offering world-class pre-and post-sales client support services to a growing list of prospective and current clients for the purpose of onboarding new clients
- Performing and documenting non-technical website updates, platform testing, troubleshooting and problem-resolution
- Crafting/posting business-building social media updates; particular focus areas are developing/producing/delivering instructional videos to post on YouTube and other social media distribution sites
- Assisting with the creation, development and delivery of effective advertising, marketing, and public relations materials/programs
- Performing a variety of daily/weekly/monthly accounting functions (e.g. handling accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Assisting with other basic administration/compliance functions that include, but are not limited to supporting business development efforts, solving practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists, and identifying the necessary processes and/or systems to achieve a defined outcome
- Conducting research, preparing data and presentations, managing/overseeing special projects, handling sensitive information requests, and representing the company at professional events and conferences, as needed.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with others, especially using digital, phone and video technologies
- Ability to work independently, learn new skills quickly, and take initiative; diligent follow-up and problem-solving abilities are key
- Ability to prioritize and manage work requests from multiple sources and meet deadlines; solid time management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including mastery of correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and tone
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Solid math and reasoning skills to assist with preparation and validation of financial data and reports
- “Day 1” proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint/Word) and smart phone
- Strong working knowledge and regular use of social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Must be able to use and/or to quickly develop proficiency in other high-tech/high-touch systems for customer relationship management (e.g. CRM/Hubspot, Zoho and others), on-line meeting tools (e.g. Zoom, Skype, etc.), and other mobile, web and desktop equipment and applications.
- Working knowledge and regular use of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent, progressively responsible experience in a fast-paced, client-centered office environment. MINIMUM 4-8 year work history including at least 2 years of direct responsibility for bookkeeping/accounting and finance in a health care setting will be considered in lieu of degree.
- If required by job duties, background checks (criminal/education/employment/ reference/credit) will be performed; results must be satisfactory to the company
- Some local/regional/national travel is an essential duty; this requires a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle, and the ability to drive to and from prospective and current accounts or other business engagements, as needed. Occasional day and/or overnight travel associated with trade shows and other industry/business events may also be necessary.
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures and other prescribed best practices/industry standards
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (THESE ARE A PLUS!)
- Functional to moderate level of proficiency with Quickbooks and bookkeeping/accounting
- The successful candidate must have a sincere desire and ability to quickly improve upon any skill set(s) where company-provided training is needed
- 1+ year project management experience a plus
- 1+ year work experience in a health care system setting and/or medical records certification is highly desired
Check us out. If you are intrigued by what you learn about NotePro, apply now! The online application form allows for a cover letter for you to tell us why you are interested in this position and your desired salary. Simply include your resume, answer a few questions, then click submit. It’s that easy to apply right now!
- This is an IMMEDIATE opportunity, but we are looking for an awesome new team member, so the position will remain open until filled.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Local applicants or those who can report to work on a punctual basis in State College, PA during normal work hours and as needed to meet business requirements are encouraged to apply; this is not an outside sales or remote work/telecommuting position.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation.
- No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.